Friday, June 27, 2008

Focus on Sunset Garden

Today I'm going to focus on my Sunset Garden kit. Mainly because my CT ladies have completed quite a few layouts using this kit. For this kit I tried to do something a little different while still staying myself. I love bold colors, but mainly I use them for boy kits. This is definately a feminine kit, but I needed it to be bold. Also I completely themed it around flowers. I like flowers, and I normally have a couple of flowers in all of my kits, but I wanted/needed to do more with this one. Also, this is my first time experimenting with stickers. So, it was a step forward for me.


Now, let's get to the layouts:

Gabrielle (nov05mama)


2605913349_2a82ca8592_o

2608491417_3868a92224_o

Christine (alamama)

Adams-Shore-pg1

sds_sgkit_paper9

**Holly**

SSSMsadieWEB

Geri

karissa_ranchmakeup_web

Heather (haynay)

bubblefun

Wow! Those were great. Keeping along with my Sunset Garden Theme for today, I'm going to give you guys a freebie as well. Yay! I was working on this last night and just couldn't make up my mind. Did I want to give out a Template or a Quick Page, so I decided on both. I put together a cute little cluster template and made a Quick Page using my Sunset Garden Kit and the template itself. Enjoy!

sds_blog8_preview

Sorry. This freebie is no longer available.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 01:25am, NY 03:25am, UK 08:25am, OZ 06:25pm]).

Suz :) said...

...♥Thank You♥...from the bottom of my heart! I gave big...♥Link Love♥...to you over at my place yesterday. Have a super great weekend!
Suz