Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Members of My CT

Well, the call is finally over and I now have seven new members to my CT. I know that I had only intended on four, but so many good scrappers applied that it was hard to settle for just four. So I have seven!

Creative Team Flyer

Of course on my CT there is also Linz and Tater who were both on my original CT. They have graciously agreed to stay on as my CT Leaders. I don't know how I would've gotten through this call without them.

These ladies have also started working on their layouts. I caught a glimpse of some of them at the ScrapMatters' Gallery today. I'll start posting these layouts tomorrow. I wanted today just to be about them. Please everyone, help me make them feel welcome. I'm so glad to have all of you as a part of my team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this opportunity again! I am really enjoying it! And congrats to all the other girls!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Monica for letting me join the team! I'm honored and I appreciate it so much! Congrats to all :)