Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Layout Beginnings

Considering the fact that my new CT is only a few days old, they have done amazingly well with their layouts. I have enough to post well into next week. It's absolutely great. I'm so glad that they are liking my designs and are actually excited about working with them. Today I'm going to post of few of them for you to look at and I'll continue this for the rest of the week. Thank you ladies for all your hard work!


Giddy:

By Linz:

Home56

Gabrielle (nov05mama)

2606590084_eee681a053_o

Hopeful Wishes:

Linz

Dirty-Angel

Gabrielle (nov05mama)

2608227491_e5e8d54af7_o

**Holly**

SMCTariannaWEB

Christine (alamama)

Making-way-for-Ducklings

Today I wanted to focus on a couple of my older kits. I didn't remember posting any layouts that I completed myself, so I wanted you all to catch a glimpse of them again.

2 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

woo woo to Christine!!

Thank you for having you on your creative team! I count her as a good friend and so excited for her!

Anonymous said...

AWWW... thanks Anne! What a great friend!

For those who don't know her, Anne's the one who got me hooked on digiscrapping!!! She too is a great friend!