Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Side Tracked

Sorry, all, I got a little sidetracked for a few days. It's been great though. It was alike all this inspiration just came out of nowhere, and all I could do was focus on it. I spent these last few days working on new kits. I had planned on taking a break from kits and work on some alpha sets to continue on in my name series, but I haven't been able to yet. Right now I just put two new kits into the store harddrive, so they should be out in a few days. And still on my computer are four other kits that are just about finished. Isn't that crazy? I'm not going to release them all at the same time, but this will allow be to take a break later should I need one.

Recently I retired some of my kits and I have had some requests for some of them. Unfortunately I had a big computer problem and most of these kits are now gone for good. So if you were interested in any of my retired kits or freebies, I'm sorry. There's no way for me to bring them back. But luckily I've decided to revamp some of these kits. Staring with my In the Army Now Freebie. My brother is going through his AIT so it will come in handy soon. I've had a request for some military things as well. The kit is almost finished and should be in the store sometime in the month of July. Next I think I'll probably work on my Casual Friday kit.

We're also going to be doing more things on my blog. My CT had some suggestions and I think we're going to go through with most of them. I'll start to have some challenges soon where you can actually win some of my kits. I think that's all I'm going to tell you now. But I think you'll enjoy the fun things we have planned.

Now, to some layouts.

Friend of Mine

Gabrielle (nov05mama)

2606081463_b0b8feb9ea_o

Tater

StuckOnYou

BlowingBubbles

Jennifer

The4Cousins2

Don't forget to check out the CT Gallery linked to the right to see all the CT layouts.

No comments: