Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Day of CT Call

It's finally here. Today is the last day to put in your application to my CT Call. This call has been such a surprise, simply in the amount of applicants I received and the talent out there. This has been a very difficult time for both me and my CT Leaders. But sometime in the next few days I will be contacting everyone who applied to let them know if they have made it onto my CT or not. Unfortunately I am not able to put everyone who applied onto my CT no matter how much I want to. For those of you who don't make it please don't get discouraged. Keep doing what makes you happy.

Now, in other news. I have a couple of new kits that I have completed. They are both full size kits. I know that I usually release a full size kit and a mini kit together, but once I started working on these two I just couldn't stop at a mini. Keep a look out for them. I'll be sure to post when they are available.

I have a small little freebie for you today as well. I was experimenting with differnt color combinations to see how well they would work together. This is one of those experiments. I think I like the colors together, but some of them are so bright. Let me know what you think. You never know, a full size kit could come out of this.


sds_blog7_preview

Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

This is an edit to my blog entry for today. My new kits were actually placed in the store this afternoon and I wanted to go ahead and add it to this same post. My Sunset Garden kit was a very difficult kit for me just because of the colors. It took me an entire month to get the kit just right. I hope you all like it. And if you stop by the ScrapMatters store take a look at all our new products. We've got some new designers and a bunch of new products to play with. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I'm planning on enjoying mine. I also forgot to mention that tomorrow is my birthday, so you probably won't hear from me until next week.


sds_sgkit_LRG

sds_fomkit_LRG

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again ! great color palette

Jennifer said...

I love this color palette. The bright green in it is different with the other colors but it works.

Gabriele said...

Oh so cute!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie! :) And have a happy birthday! :)

geri said...

Have a very happy birthday Monica!!! I LOVE the new kits. Very soft and pretty! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your "Friend of Mine" kit is beautiful! Thanks for all of the freebies! Happy, happy birthday!

Julie said...

Thanks!! Love the elements included! Your new kits are gorgeous!