Thursday, June 12, 2008

Still Looking

Everyone, don't forget that I'm still looking for new members for my Creative Team. This time I have had the help of my two CT Leaders and it has made the entire decision process much easier. Most likely I'll be able to announce my new team not long after the Call Deadline. So if you're interested don't forget to apply. Thank you to all of those who have already applied.

Yesterday I did the Words for Wednesday blog entry on the ScrapMatters Team Blog. I also issued a journaling challenge. It's just a small challenge that I thought up at the last minute. But for all those who participate you get a free link to my Spoken Softly Mini Kit. It's very easy, you just complete a journaling layout in which you write a note to someone. For more details head on over to the ScrapMatters blog. The link is over to the right.

I also realized that I have not yet given out a freebie this week. I usually try to have one of Monday or Tuesday of each week, but I just forgot. Things have been kind of crazy with the children being out of school. No more homework and a lot of playing around. Give me a few days to get used to it. But I do have a freebie for you today. This time I am offering a paper pack. Enjoy!


sds_blog6_preview

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, we're Detroit Tigers fans and these will be cool colors for some of the game pages.

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for your generosity ! I've just discovered your blog and I think I'll visit you often ;)