Friday, June 6, 2008

Giddy in the Store

I've got a couple of new kits available in the store today. I know that this release is coming real soon after the last release I had in the store, but there are some things going on behind the scenes and it was just for the best for it to be released early. I actually don't have anymore completed projects just yet, so it may be a while before you see something new. It should be more than a couple of weeks though. I do have some ideas floating around in my head. The next thing you should probably keep an eye out for is the next installment of the Alpha Name Series. It's time for the B's. Anyway, here is what I have in the store.

sds_gidkit_LRG

sds_ssmini_LRG

Also, don't forget that I'm looking for a few new members to add to my Creative Team. I've already gotten some applications in and they have been great, but I'm still looking for more. I know there's a lot of great talent out there.

CT Call

I've been going through my computer these last couple of days trying to organize my space. It has gotten awfully crowded real quickly. While cleaning out some folders I realized that I haven't given away any templates lately. I haven't had any new templates in the store yet either. So, I'm going to work on that. But I did find a couple of templates saved already that I would like to share with you now. Unfortunately they are only in PSD format. Sorry about that. I'll eventually release my templates with png files as well, but haven't gotten around to that yet.

sds_blog1_2

sds_blog1_1

Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

Some of you might recognize this second template from a layout I completed of my son.

Future

Everyone have a great weekend and be careful. There has been so many sad events pictured on the news lately. It's summer break now and the kids are everywhere trying to have a good time. You can never be too cautious.


2 comments:

tcmoniz said...

Your layout is really lovely!! Thanks for offering the template!

nancypinct said...

Lovely laout and wonderful templates. It is nice to see how you used it! Thank you for this very nice gift!