Thursday, June 26, 2008

Look at These

My new CT is just the absolute best. Everytime I turn around they have something new for me. So today I have some more layouts for you guys to take a peak at. These are also some of my older kits.


Being Bold

Tater:

RockinPlaids

Spoken Softly:

Gabriele (nov05mama)

2612590746_d590ca4bb2_o

Tater:

YoureStillTheOne

My Little Tomboy:

Len

normal_NOT_YOUR_AVERAGE_GIRL_600

father600

Aren't they just the greatest? Okay, I also wanted to let you guys know that I am busy working on my next couple of kits and hope to have them in the shop next week. I also needed to let you know that I'm going to be really, really busy at my other job so I might not be around as often as usual. This shouldn't last more than a couple of weeks. I hope. But I can never fully stay away from scrappin, so you may catch with in between times.

As always, have fun!

No comments: