Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Again

Okay, so it's Saturday. There's so much going on at ScrapMatters right now. There's a store wide sale, 30% off. For those of you who haven't heard yet, ScrapMatters has turned one. There's also a large blog train going on. If you're interested, check out yesterday's post.

So for my Saturday Freebie.

sds_dradd_LRG

I've decided to give you guys an add on freebie of my latest kit, on sale now.

I'm going to have to make today's post short. I'm really sorry about this, but my daughter has come down with a virus that is going around and it's hard for me to make this post with her sitting on my lap. That's how they get sometimes when they're sick. She wants to be a baby again. Evan will be home tomorrow, so I'll try to make another post then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors. Thanks so much for your generosity.

Unknown said...

wow, thanks!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Mumure said...

J'adore!!!
merci beaucoup :))

Sunny1972 said...

Hi, Hope you daughter feels better soon! thank you for the freebie!