Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to ScrapMatters!!!

Hi all, and welcome to my blog. Most likely you got here by way of Sandy's blog: Inspiration's Creation. I hope you enjoy this 35th stop of the ScrapMatters Birthday Blog Train. I hope that you have been enjoying your trip around the world so far. And I'm sure that you've been enjoying your goodies.

Birthday's are so much fun. To tell you the truth I don't remember much about my birthdays growing up. They were never a very big deal. We got our presents and loved to play with them, but I don't really remember any parties. At least not until I turned eighteen. That was a great one there.
So with my children I started our own little birthday tradition. Each year on their birthday we have a fun day at the zoo. It seems that they never get tired of it, no matter how many times they have been. I hope to do this for years to come. We've been doing it for the last three years now. My daughters birthday is coming up on the forth so I'll have a lot of great birthday kits to scrap with this kit.

So now for your goodie. Here is my contribution to this huge ScrapMatters' Birthday Blog Train. Enjoy!

sds_ysiybd_LRG

So after you pick up your goodie here you can head on over to the 36th stop of this awesome birthday blog train: Natasha's Blog: Pieces of Me. After you finish your birthday trip around the world you may want to make a stop at the ScrapMatters' store. We're having a sale!

birthdaypartyad_WEB

I wasn't able to complete a grab bag, but I did complete a new kit. There's nothing better than getting something new on sale!

sds_drkit_LRG

I've got some new templates as well.

sds_keep5_LRG

sds_keep6_LRG

Also, if you're wondering. Yes, I'll be making my usual Saturday post tomorrow. So there will be another freebie. So check back tomorrow for more goodies. Have fun on your Blog Train trip! Also, this is an around the world trip and there may be some delay due to the whole time zones things.

1 comment:

Something Wilde said...

I'm going to the zoo today! What a fun tradition! Happy Birthday to SM & thanks!