Friday, September 5, 2008

Got Back To Work

I am still running behind, but I have been getting some work done. I'll even have a couple of new releases next week. Okay, so for my comment winner this week, the lucky one is Brenda. Brenda, please send me an email letting me know where to send your $5 coupon. Thanks again for leaving me a comment on my blog. Thanks to all of you.


Okay, so my challenge winner for last week's challenge was Melissa. By a stroke of luck, Melissa was also my last comment winner as well. So she gets herself quite a few goodies, but that's how it works out sometimes. Congrats, Melissa. Thanks for participating. Here is a look at her layout.





I haven't forgotten about this week's challenge. For more details on the challenge itself take a look at my previous post. But I have completed a participation prize for this challenge. If you complete a layout, just send me an email after leaving your link in the comment's section. Then I'll send you the link to the participation prize. This week's prize is a paper pack.


sds_join1_LRG

So, if you like this paper pack, the only way to get it is to participate in this week's challenge.

Thanks to all of you for stopping by my little blog today. You all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Boy did I hit the jackpot! I really will have no trouble spending my fun money-as I love everything in your shop! I need to get to work on this challenge-because this paper is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Jaana Säker and i am the owner of Scrapyard.se We are always looking for new designers for our site.
I've heard that there is many swedish digiscrappers that are afraid to buy form shops note located in Sweden
but they would love to buy products from many designers.

Maybe you want to sell you products at Scrapyard.se also? So your swedish fans can buy it to!

It would have been really fun if you want to sell your products at Scraoyard.se. Please contact me if you are interested.
Best regards Jaana Säker, owner of Scrapyard.se - jaana@scrapyard.se

Anonymous said...

Monica!! These papers are beautiful!