Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Here!!!

It's so exciting. I've actually got my post ready for you today. I think this move to Saturday was most likely the best decision for me. Last week I meant to post that I was not going to be picking a comment winner, but since I did get a few comments this week I will be choosing one. I'll post my winner tomorrow so I can get the random pick done. And yes, I'll be picking a random winner for next week as well. I'll announce my winners on the following Saturday for now on.

Okay, so here is your freebie:

sds_freebie

Also, I do have a few new releases in the store. But not a full kit yet. I've been working a lot on my alphas and my templates. Now that I've got a look for my templates that I'm happy with I find myself making them all the time. Everytime I sit at my computer I work on one. Either I make a new one or I complete one that I started. They are not as easy to complete as I thought they were. Especially with me doing the individual shadows for each layer. That takes up so much time and then doing the individual png files. I get so happy after I complete a set. But then I start all over again. But I think it's worth it. So if you went by my store today you'll find these new products:

sds_bcqp_LRG

Len has completed another wonderful Quick Page set this time using my Business Casual kit.

sds_boy5_LRG

sds_girl5_LRG

I've added a couple of new alphas for my name series. I'm working on downloading some more alphas and templates into my store right now, so most likely they will be available within the next few days. Thanks all for being so patient with me and the changes I have going on.

So, I'm putting my challenges on hold for right now. I'll be bringing them back in October. I'm thinking of ways to increase the participation. Also, I'm hosting a template challenge at ScrapMatters this week, so you might want to check out the ScrapMatters forum for the details.

8 comments:

neety said...

Hi Monica
There's something about blue and white that makes your new freebie so wonderful to use and very easy on the eye! Your new alpha sets are beautiful - so crisp but not too formal. Very nice!
Thanks so much for sharing the freebie with me.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm] ).

Sunny1972 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny1972 said...

Thank you fort he freebie! love the plae colours of the patterned paper its beautiful and i love the quick pages you have made they are beautiful! i have not heard of scrapmatters so i am going to take a peek!

guinan22 said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the Blue Haze freebie. Cool elements, love the shades of blue.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie! It's great!!!

jen said...

Thanks so much for the freebie. I love the blues!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie! And I will definately have to go buy my namesake alpha - fun!