Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Later Than Usual

Okay, so I didn't get this done last night like I thought I would. Honestly, I tried. It just didn't work out that way. I find myself so tired in the afternoons. I'll work on it though. I'm not going to be announcing last week's challenge winner today, I'll make that announcement tomorrow. But I'm going to go ahead and post this week's challenge. I'm hosting this week.

This week we have a template challenge. No real rules, follow the template as much as you like, modify it as necessary. Any topic is allowed. And yes, I do want you to add some journaling. Not necessarily as much as on the template, but journaling would be great. Use any digital products you like and just post a link to your layouts in my comment section. Here's your template.

sds_blgch2

I will be offering a participating prize as well. I've got it completed, but haven't gotten around to packaging it yet. I'll have to post that tomorrow as well. I do apoligize for being so behind on this. Even though there is a participation prize, one layout will earn an additional prize of a $5.00 coupon to my store.

I have a freebie for you today as well.

sds_ff_freebie

Same rules do apply. You leave me a comment in the comment section of my blog and you could win a gift. This week's gift is a $5.00 coupon to my store.

Sorry that this is so quick, but I will have more for you tomorrow. Also, my entire store is on sale for the next couple of days for 25% off. It's my Wednesday Special.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for your hard work :)

Melissa said...

Oh..I love template challenges! Thanks for the Cute flowers, too!
(I sent you my email addy via email-not sure if you got it?)
I really enjoy your blog and the contests-they are lots of fun.
Melissa (rxdawg97@hotmail.com)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Merci !

jen said...

Thanks for all the time you spend working on such cute stuff. The flowers are really cute!

elizlom said...

These are really pretty, thank you very much for the gift!!!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the flowers. I just found your blog today and look forward to checking it out a little more!

chigirl said...

thanks for the great template and this weeks challenge. I was the random winner for Haynay's template last week. thanks so much for the fun challenges on your blog. Now I'm off to check out your sale.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your template. I really like it.

Krista said...

Thanks for the great template!

Melissa said...

Here's my layout for your template challenge-It was fun!
Game Show Worthy?

Mrs.McCanny said...

Love your flowers!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Anonymous said...

love the muted tones