Thursday, May 8, 2008

Still Moving On

Things have been so crazy here. I've been doing my best trying to catch up at work after weeks of being out. My daughter is playint tee ball and I've been doing her games and her practices. My son is having some troubles at school and I'm working on getting his grades up. And then there are my doctor's appointments. But some where in between all of this I have found the time to work. I've found some inspiration as well. I'm doing very good. You'll see a few new products from me coming up in the store in the next couple of weeks.


But there is a new release in the store today. It's a mini kit and I've named it Tender Moments. It's one of those soft kits that are perfect for scrapping those tender hearted moments. Here's a look:


sds_tmmini_LRG

You'll notice some changes in my design style and I've improved the way I put my kits together. It's no longer so random. The most difficult part of a kit for me is the papers. I have so many ideas,but they don't always fit well. I'm getting better at that.

I've also completed a freebie for you guys. Click on the image to download.


sds_blog2preview

Sorry, this freebie has expired.

Not all my freebies are going to correspond to the kits that I'm releasing. For the most part they will be completely different. They are like original mini kits for you guys to have. I hope you enjoy them.

I've even had the time to complete a few layouts. Here's a sample.

bestfriends

Background Papers and Ribbon from Adore Kit by Designs by KristaAlphas by Kim Hill Glitter Frame and Silver Words from Sweetness Kit by Ellie Lash along with Glitter SwirlsPaper Frame from Lil Brother Kit by Britt-ish Designs


Genuine Boy

Little Boy Blue kit by GG Digital Designs Frame and alphas by Kim Hill

Well, that's pretty much it for catching up. I'm looking forward to a pretty quite week, so you may hear back from me soon. Until then.

1 comment:

Rarole said...

Monica, Thank you for the kit - it is lovely. But more so, thanks for your inspiration. The LO's are great. They make me smile inside and out.