Friday, May 30, 2008

School is Out!!!

Yesterday was the last day of school for my son. I'm proud to say that he has passed into the 4th grade. This year has been so hectic and he has had so many set backs that I wasn't sure that it was going to happen, but it did. Yay!!! He's seeing a new doctor next week, so I can only hope that things will improve.

I've been going through some of my old photos and layouts and have decided to update some of them. I completed this one last week, but have only just gotten around to posting it here.


That Hat

All paper and elements are from the Digi Chick Mega Kit Homeroom except metal stars which are from Weeds and Wildflowers. Font used is Lorraine by Darcy Baldwin.

Love these pictures of my nephew. My mom brought him this hat and he just loves it. He is so cute!


sds_boy1_LRG

Here is my second set into my Alpha Name Series. Abram is available at the store today.

You all have a great weekend. My brother graduates tomorrow so let's see what all I can scrap.

No comments: