Monday, May 19, 2008

Freebie For You

Nothing much going on today. I hope you guys had a great weekend. I can say that mine was okay. I did a little photography this weekend. It's not something that I usually do. Sure, I take pictures of my children all the time, but not in a session or anything. I just grab the camera and go at it. But my brother needed some pictures in his cap and gown. He's graduating next week. Well, he didn't want the pictures, my mom wanted them. I've taken some pretty good pictures of my son (I call them studio quality) and she wanted me to take some of my brother. I don't have an SLR so it's a little more difficult getting a great photo. I want one one day, but this is not something that I intend to do professionally. I frankly don't have the time. If I would have known back in college that I enjoyed this so much I might have taken it up, but no. I don't know why I didn't experiment. My sister was majoring in photography at one point and she had all the equipment. I never once picked up the camera and asked her to show me. She lives too far away to teach me now.

Anyway, so I took my brother to one of the local parks and took his photo. I didn't take that many cap and gown photos because I knew he wouldn't give them out if we had them printed, but I took a lot of casual photos of him. They turned out pretty good. I took the photos outside because I knew the light would be good. I'm not dependable with inside photos. I may post some of them on a later date. I'm still working on some editing.

I spent some time working on the computer as well. I have some new products in the store due for release soon. I'll post it when they are available. But I also have a freebie for you guys.


sds_blog3_preview

Sorry, this freebie has expired.

No comments: