Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Challenge at ScrapMatters

Hi, all. Just wanted you guys to know that I'm hosting a template challenge over at ScrapMatters.

sds_tempch_preview
You can click on the image and it will take you right on over to the blog entry for the store. Brackets are so in right now that I wanted to complete a bracket template. Also I'm so used to doing the Words for Wednesday at ScrapMatters that I thought it was appropriate to do a journaling challenge as well. There will be two winners for this challenge, my personal favorite and one chosen at random. The winners will receive either a $5 gift certificate to the ScrapMatters store or one of my kits (this will be the winner's choice) if you're interested why don't you head on over to the ScrapMatter's Blog.

Oh, yeah. Also ScrapMatter's is hosting a Speed Scrap Challenge tonight. We had one for NSD and it went so well that it's going to be a regular thing now. Basically, you meet up at the forum at the same time, and instructions are given every few minutes for an hour. Then you are given another hour to finish your layout. And then a winner is chosen. Very quick isn't it. To learn more about the challenge and to find out what time to be there for your time zone head on over the the ScrapMatters' team blog. You can click on the challenge image above or the link at the right of my blog.
You might also want to grab a blinkie. I finally made a new one for the name change.

No comments: