Monday, May 12, 2008

Great Weekend

Hi, all. I hope all those mothers out there had them a GREAT Mother's Day. I can say that mine was pretty good. The children and my husband surprised me with a weekend trip to the beach. We stayed that this nice little condo right across the street from the sand and water. I'm not really much of a beach person, to tell you the truth I absolutely hate the sand. It just gets everywhere. But the children loved it and it was worth all the hassle. So while I was sitting around I got a little work done and even completed a couple of layouts.

beautiful dreamer

The background is from my Tender Moments Mini Kit, Glizty Overlay by Britt-ish Designs, Swirls by Ellie Lash. Ashley Alpha by Digi Keepsakes coming soon.

First Day 3rd Grade

Everything from my Being Bold Kit, except bracket from For Keeps Sake kit.

It's been a long time since I've actually completed a layout using my own kits. I've been doing so much shopping and I've wanted to make sure that I've used what I've bought. But I just love this Being Bold kit, it's available in the store now.

sds_bbkit_LRG

I've been having a hard time coming up with inspiration for new things, but it's like it's just flowing freely now. I hope that this keeps on going. I do have some new things that I need to download into the store, so keep a look out for that. Also I have plans to add some new members to my creative team. There has been some changes and some of the girls have had to step down, so I'm looking for some new talent. I'll make an annoucement once I'm ready to get it all together.

You all have a great week and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments: