Thursday, May 1, 2008

New To Store!

I'm just about completly back into the groove of things. Yay! So today I have a few things to post about. I already posted the new alphas I have in the store the other day, but I also mentioned a new kit. You can grab it at ScrapMatters now. This kit I named For Keeps Sake. It's in honor of my new design name. I just thought it was the cutest thing when I thought of it and it just stuck. So here's a look.


sds_fkskit_LRG
The colors are fairly neutral for the most part. I wanted something that I could use for layouts for both my son and my daughter. But I did get a little carried away with the flowes, but it's still a good choice. To me anyway. The flowers are masculine enough, I think.
I also got a freebie for you guys today. I had actually made these papers to go along with a new kit before I got sick and had surgery. But now that I'm better, I can't remember where I was going with these papers so I decided to offer them as a freebie. I finished a couple of fibers as well and since they don't match what I'm working on now I'm going to give them out as well. I hope you enjoy them.



sds_brandnew_freebiepreview

Sorry, this freebie has expired.

I have also completed a new mini kit, but I haven't had the time to have it all downloaded into the store yet, so keep an eye out for it. When I worked on this mini kit I was having those loving thoughts of my husband. He's been such a great help and I appreciate it all. Love that man. So this mini kit is named Tender Moments. The color scheme is very soft, so that means very feminine, at least parts of it. But I have to admit, it's totally cute.

Well, that's all for me . I'll keep in touch.

1 comment:

cindiaskew said...

what a wonderful gift. now to unzip & play. tyfs