Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote Today!

If you are living in the United States and have registered to vote you should definitely head on over to the polls! Election Day is serious stuff. Today we vote on who will be our next president as well as some other elected officials. I'm not going to try to sway you one way or another. I know who I'm voting for and am completely behind him. I cast my vote proudly. Please do the same.

Well, that's enough of that. I've said what I needed to say and that's it. Sorry to everyone for this weekend. It didn't work out as I had planned. One of my coworkers had a death in her family and I volunteered to take her on-call weekend to help out. I don't regret my decision, but it was one doozy of a weekend. I did get to take my children trick-or-treating which was fun. They had a great time. Another co-worker set up a haunted house and I took my children by. It took me a good twenty minutes to calm Jayda down. She was so scared!

Of course, with my luck, I get a page at 4:30 in the morning. So I spend all day Saturday either at the local jail or in the hospital trying to get everything cleared up and everyone place safely. I'm not really surprised. I'm actually shocked there wasn't more. From my experience things get out of control around the holidays and down right impossible at Halloween. So basically I didn't get anything done scrap wise on Saturday. I slept late on Sunday and ran off to church. And then completed a photoshoot afterwards. Got some great pictures of my cousin and her lovie and a few of her friends. I'll scrap one for you to see later. So cute!

I tried to get a little done Sunday night, but was just too tired. Sorry. I know it seems like I'm saying that all the time now, but I really do mean it. The changes at work have just been a little harder to get used to than I thought they would be. I'm working on getting better at it though. I am working on this week's freebie. I'm going to do something nice to make up for last week.

Also, I'm planning on having a call for a Template CT. I've got so many templates now and I want to get them out there so I'm looking for more CT members. I'll have an official flyer soon. Basically I want CT members who'll use my templates to make layouts. They'll also be using my kits as well at least part of the time if they choose. Like my other CT members they'll have complete access to my entire store. Still going over the details, but once I get it all figured out I'll post my official call. But if you're interested you can go ahead and email me now. I don't mind. I'll need a short bio, a link to your most current gallery, also other CTs that you've been on or still currently on. The usual. My email on the right hand side of this blog.

Well, that's it for right now. I'll get back with you all later this week.

No comments: