Sunday, November 9, 2008

Template CT Call

I've finally completed my flyer for my Template CT Call.

ct call

Basically, if you're chosen for my Template CT you'll need to use my Keepsake Templates to make your layouts. I also want the templates used to make quick pages. These quick pages will either be placed in the store or given out as freebies. You're free to make your own layouts as well with any of my kits. My entire store will be free to you for personal use. It's a little different with my templates. If you're chosen to be on this CT you'll have access to all my templates for free and yes, they are still free for commercial use. I figured that's the least I could do. As long as you keep your CT committments, you can use the templates to make layouts and QPs for others. Does that sound good? If it does send me a little email. I'll be choosing 8 to 12 new members for this Template CT.

No comments: