Friday, October 31, 2008

Correction?

There may be a small change in plans for National Scrapbooking Day. Of course ScrapMatters is having a sale, so you may want to run over there and grab all the goodies that you can. But also we are planning a bigger sale and so much more for Black Friday. Hard to believe that the year has gone by so fast. Many of the designers are planning a Grab Bag for Black Friday and of course I will be having one as well, so you might not see a grab bag from me for National Scrapbooking Day, but then again, you may, but not a big one. I'll have to think it over a bit. I do have quite a few things in the works right now, so there will be some new releases. With Halloween going on tonight, I'm not sure if I'll be making a post tomorrow. I have a photo shoot planned and don't know how long it will run. So, if there is no grab bag tomorrow, don't worry. There will be a huge one at the end of the month. I'll try to get back here tomorrow for a posting. If I don't make it check back on Sunday. If I miss you, Happy National Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!

No comments: