Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry I'm Late!

This weekend for me was horrible. I had like the worst stomach virus ever! And I'm going to blame it on my co-workers. I don't know where else it could have come from. Last week I was left alone to man the office because everyone else was away at conference. One person always has to stay behind to be on call and this time it was me. Wasn't as bad as I figured it would be, but it sure was lonely with no one else coming into the office but me. Talk about being on lock down the entire time. So when everyone got back on Thursday they were all talking about this bug that they all got and how sick they all were, but then they got better the last couple of days. So I listened thinking it was no big deal. Everyone appeared to be doing fine. But then what happens. Friday I get so sick I spend most of the day in the bathroom. Most of the afternoon anyway. I started out great, but then that afternoon I just got unbelieveably sick. Anyway, not a pleasant weekend. Hopefully the rest of my family doesn't get it. But with my luck, they'll all have it at the same time.

I've got a few new releases at the shop. Nothing big, just some alphas and a paper pack. I've been working on more, but I plan to put together a grab bag for Digital Scrapbooking Day. I want to pack it full! So here is a look at what's new in my store, but you won't be able to purchase any of it today. ScrapMatters is down for today and maybe part of tomorrow for some upgrades. We've been getting some heavy traffic so now we need more power or whatever. I don't understand all the technical stuff.

sds_girl8_LRG

sds_boy8_LRG

sds_girl9_LRG

sds_boy9_LRG

sds_bappp_LRG

For this paper pack please note that all the burlap papers are png files which makes the complete download huge! But I love the texture and think that they make great backgrounds. Of course you need something solid behind it which is why I threw in a piece of brown paper bag paper. Look for more burlap in the future.

Now for the freebie.

sds_coolfreebie

Hope you all enjoy! Have a great Halloween! Just in case I don't get to make another post before then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Thanks! Glad you're feeling better.

Amy J. said...

Love your style. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

These papers are marvelous - and to think, you whipped them up after an illness. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better -

Thank you so much for your generosity in offering these lovely papers as a gift to us. I'm off to check out those great alphabets at the store.... :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you were sick, but hopefully you are on the mend.

Love all of your new stuff--fabulous! Thanks for the terrific freebie!