Saturday, October 18, 2008

Girl On Wheels has Arrived!

I have finally finished a layout. I can't remember the last time I actually had the time and work on a layout for the fun of it. This is one of the photos I took on my daughter's birthday. One of her presents was a Hannah Montana scooter. She is a huge Hannah Montana fan.

scooter

For this layout I used one of the Keepsake 8 templates which were released today. Also I used my Girl On Wheels kit which was also released today. Girl On Wheels is the sister kit to Boy On Wheels.

sds_gowkit_LRG

sds_gowalph_LRG

Here is another layout by haynay using the Girl On Wheels kit. You'll see some more in the gallery later.

helmet

I also have some other new releases in the store today. Please feel free to go and check them out at ScrapMatters. The link is over to your right.


sds_keep8_LRG

sds_girl7_LRG

sds_boy7_LRG

Now for the freebie. Today I have two for you. This is to somewhat make up for the week that I forgot. First is a small quickpage set using my Delightful Refreshment kit. This quickpages were made for you by a few of my CT members. Enjoy.

sds_drqpfreebie

And here is a set of wrinkled paper alphas.

sds_wrink_LRG

You may notice that I have a new freebie preview. Flergs has released some preview templates and I decided to play with one a bit. I really loved it and just had to have it. I still love my otherone as well so I may alternate or something. I'll figure it out. You all enjoy and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Mumure said...

Love your kit!!!So fresh!!
thank you so much for the freebies :))

Anonymous said...

Thanks -- really like the alpha.