Friday, April 25, 2008

Recent Layouts from CT

Yesterday I made a really stupid mistake. I've spend spending a lot of time over at my parent's house while my mom and I are in recovery. So I do some of my scrapping over there as well. I keep a lot of my scrapping tools on a portable hard drive and yesterday I got this great idea. Why don't I clean it up a bit? It was really cluttered with stuff and I didn't need a lot of it so I was just going to delete it. I already had my pictures and scrapping supplies backed up so I wasn't worried about deleting anything that I needed. I was so excited to be clearing off some space that I wasn't really paying attention to what I was deleting. Needless to say, I deleted everything I had worked on the past few days. I failed to save any of in on the computer, either mine or my moms, so it's all gone. It wasn't much, but I had completed a few layouts. I even participated in one of the template challenges at ScrapMatters. You'll never know now, unless I do it all over again. But right now I'm just too tired to do that. I had a great challenge entry though. I may do it over anyway. It'll be too late for the challenge, but it's a great LO anyway.

So, today I had planned on posting those layouts that I completed, but since I can't I'm going to post a couple of layouts that my Creative Team had completed. I think that they are great substitutes. I'm in the process of updating the Creative Team Gallery, so soon you'll see new LOs that weren't there before.

Here is a layout from Linz:

Camping

And one from Tater:

Lets_Go_Fly_a_Kite

In both of these layouts my Good Times kit was used. I actually placed that kit into the store just before all the trouble began, so you may not even remember it. Here's another look at it just in case.


sds_gtkit_LRG

No comments: