Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Blog Freebie

It's been such a long time since I've offered a freebie and I feel horrible for that. Since I got this new blog up and we have the new name it seemed appropriate that I offer freebie. It's a small freebie, with everything that has been going on I haven't been able to do much, but I did complete this. The packaging is simple and it will not remain this way. I haven't decided on my new look yet. ScrapMatters has made some changes and we will now all have the same packaging which is great, but I want a little something different from my blog freebies. I'll have something figured out soon. So here is is. I didn't name the freebie, for right now it is freebie number one.
Click on image to go to freebie.


freebiepreview

Sorry, this freebie has expired.

As usual, Have Fun!

No comments: