Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back Into The Flow of Things

After being lazy for so long I didn't realize how difficult it would be just to go to work. Luckily I have a desk job and I'm sitting down all day, but there have been times when I have been extremely uncomfortable. Being back at work is fine, but I sure wish I was still at home.
Also, I've started back at work on my designing. It was easier than I thought it would be. I felt that I had lost all my creative thought process, but apparently I had not. I have completed a digital kit and also a set of alphas. I'm even working on the finishing touches of a mini kit. You can find my White Paper Chipboard Alphas in the ScrapMatters store now and look forward to the rest in a couple of days. I'm so excited to be back into the groove of things. Yay!
Here is a look at those alphas I told you about.


sds_wpca_LRG

Aren't they just darling. ScrapMatters has some new packaging as well. Soon we will all compliment each other. I love not having to worry about how I am going to package my products.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I have a layout for you. This is what I have working on for the past couple of days. I know that's a long time to complete a layout, but I've been so busy trying to finish up my products as well. But I loved this picture so much that I had to squeeze in some time to scrap it.



bestfriends

Background papers by Designs by Krista (Adore Kit), Alphas by Kim Hill, Paper Frame by Brittish Designs, Glitter Frame, Silver Words, and Glitter Swirls by Ellie Lash Designs.

No comments: