Monday, August 4, 2008

Keep On Going

Such a busy weekend for me. I hope everyone had a great few days. Nothing much going on my way. Just wanted to make a quick entry today. I got the book on Saturday, for those who don't know, I'm talking about Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. Huge fan of her books. This one wasn't what I expected. It was great, but I thought the book was a little more on the adult side instead of young adult. No biggie really since I am an adult and I was just reading it for myself. But still, book was great. I spent all day Saturday reading it and got it finished before I went to sleep that night. Great read for anyone who's looking for a new book or a new author. She is quickly becoming on of my favorites.

The Host is her adult novel. Amazing book. LOVED IT. It's actually the only one I don't own. Reading the cover I didn't think I could get into it so I didn't buy it. I just waited for it to be available at the library. I was completely drawn in during the first chapter and couldn't put it down until I completed it. Stephanie Meyer is a huge fan of the 600+ pages. I'm an avid reader and read pretty quickly so I was able to finish in a day. I would put The Host in my top 5 favorite books list. It's that good.

Anyway, once I got the book out of the way I was able to do some designing. I'll have quite a few new products coming into the store in about a week or so. I have a pretty large freebie planned for Wednesday to go along with the weekly challenge. The challenge this week has been going along well and we've had some participation. The layouts have been great and I know that it's going to be difficult for Geri to pick a winner. Tater has a great challenge planned for Wednesday as well. Don't forget to check back for that. Nothing more fun that winning a free kit.

I guess that's all I have to say for now. I don't want to take up too much of your day with my ramblings. I justed wanted to talk about my great read over the weekend. My sister is so far away and hasn't read it yet so what better than to blog about it. As always you guys have a great day!

No comments: